I’m incredibly excited to announce that my book – Strength Training For Fat Loss – is out! You can purchase the BOOK now HERE, and the KINDLE version HERE.
It’s a surreal feeling holding a copy in my hands, getting to see all of the time and hard work that went into this project come to life.
About the book
No fads, gimmicks, or miracle claims. Just science-based programming, sensible strategies, and the results you desire.
Strength Training for Fat Loss explains how to use the 3 Cs of metabolic strength training—circuits, combinations, and complexes—to accelerate your metabolism, maximize fat loss, and maintain muscle.
Inside you’ll find these features:
- More than 150 exercises using barbells, dumbbells, resistance bands, machines, and body weight
- Realistic nutrition recommendations for staying healthy, maintaining muscle, and regulating your metabolism
- Step-by-step instructions, photos, and advice for performing and sequencing the most effective fat-loss circuits, combinations, and complexes
- Warm-up and cool-down exercises that include stretches and self-massage techniques to activate or restore muscles
- Home-, gym-, and body-weight-based workouts along with comprehensive programming for losing fat quickly and keeping it off
Whether you’re a beginner looking for a step-by-step guide to fat loss or a seasoned fitness professional looking for new exercises to spice up existing routines, Strength Training for Fat Loss is the safe program that produces results.
Preview the Book
Go here to get a 29 page preview of Strength Training for Fat Loss
In this video, I give you a quick tour of the book, show you how the workout programs are laid out, and answer the most common questions I’ve received about Strength Training For Fat Loss.
Get your copy of Strength Training for Fat Loss here, and the kindle version here.